This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Team Leader IT Customer Solutions
What can you expect from the customer?
- A challenging and varied job.
- In a solid company that contributes to sustainable mobility and is in line with social values.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and career growth, building your own career.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home three days a week to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- An attractive salary package with various additional benefits.
What does the job entail?
- You will actively work on developing new ways to ensure that projects run smoothly, are of high quality and that the team works efficiently.
- You ensure that your team's money and resources are well managed and that there are effective solutions that meet financial targets.
- You organise and support your team's activities according to priorities and team members' skills. You direct, monitor and review these activities to ensure that the service is efficient and meets deadlines and quality standards.
- You guide, motivate, evaluate and promote team members' knowledge and skills to improve their performance, support their personal development and keep them motivated.
- You stay abreast of what is happening in your field, you learn more about what your team is doing, and you pay attention to important information to ensure you remain credible. You make sure your services are based on up-to-date knowledge and that you can respond to changes in the market.
Our client is a major player in the Belgian public transport sector. It ensures the safety and efficiency of public transport and works constantly to improve and modernise to meet the increasing demands of passengers. To achieve that goal, it invests in innovative technologies. In addition, it is always looking for developers who want to work on developing and maintaining applications.
What does the customer expect from you?
- You have a master's degree or equivalent qualification based on practical experience.
- You have experience in leading teams.
- You feel comfortable having discussions and negotiations with external stakeholders to determine the needs, scope and scale of various projects.
- You are an expert in project management and have knowledge of various methodologies, such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), PRINCE2, as well as Service Management, such as ITIL.
- You possess skills in financial management, including cost control, technical analysis, budget management, invoicing, financial risk analysis and management, investment and operating budgets, and accounting processes.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, such as effective communication, active listening, assertiveness and diplomacy, which you use to build a network and persuade and collaborate with others.
- You guide your employees to optimise their performance, develop in their jobs and enhance their career opportunities.
- You are proficient in both French and Dutch and have a good operational command of the other language. In addition, you have knowledge of English.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.