This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In addition to a great work location in the shadow of the MAS in Antwerp, our client offers the following remuneration:
- An exciting position in a high-tech environment.
- Training and advancement opportunities.
- Structural homeworking and a pleasant work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration and numerous fringe benefits.
We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Azure System Engineer. The tasks for the new colleague range from setting up virtual servers, performing migrations, following up the networking project, following up workplace projects, ...
Another selection of tasks:
- Managing the M365 environment and Microsoft Intune
- Manage Azure infrastructure and services and ensure they meet security and compliance requirements. Ensure maximum performance and availability through proactive monitoring and optimisations.
- You respect the agreed procedures and manuals and provide additional documentation where necessary on your own initiative.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand technical requirements and develop solutions.
- You can work independently and plan your own schedule. You are able to see and take up new challenges/improvements yourself and you can analyse problems yourself.
- As a system engineer, you will get to know the different departments and provide support for any third-line problems.
Our client is the platform for every entrepreneur or entrepreneur-to-be. They assist him/her from the first idea to his/her retirement.
To achieve this, internal and external applications are obviously very important as accompanying intruments.
The 60-strong IT team aims to keep the organisation stable and take it to the next level.
You will join a cheerful but professional gang surrounded by the necessary coaches.
Where collaboration is central throughout the organisation.
Where you get to learn and further evolve as an expert in your field.
Where there is a focus on the individual, the team and the department.
And then if you also have the drive and ownership, ... who knows what your future could look like.
What must you have in your skill set to become the ideal System Engineer.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in IT Infrastructure
- You can already look back on relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have a distinct passion for IT and an expertise in infrastructure (OS, VM, AD, SQL, M365, Windows, Microsoft, Azure) and networking (SD Wan, firewall,...)
- Certificates in any of these fields are an asset.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
- You have a passion for Microsoft Azure and networking. You follow the latest developments and put new knowledge into practice;
- You go the 'extra mile' with an extra 'smile';
- Can do attitude, improvise adapt overcome
- You are a problem solver who knows how to empathise with the needs of our internal users;
- Speed, quality and pro-activity are decisive in your role.
- You are a communicative person, able to engage in dialogue with our colleagues and speak clearly in the process.
- Team player: Building a team, coaching skills
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.