This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers:
A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as: company car, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
As a System Engineer you are responsible for the installation and service of ICT infrastructure at B2B customers. You are responsible for technical solutions in the field of OS, VM, AD, Exchange, Applications, Storage and Security. You are preferably familiar with the solutions of Windows, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Barracuda, Veeam and HP. You will spend approximately 70% of your time at the customer site and 30% at the office.
You take customer files to heart, think along with the customer and, together with the account manager, advise them on possible optimisations in the ICT park. You are also responsible for the complete documentation of the work delivered as well as the administration of your performance. When delivering projects, you work together with the project manager. You report to the Operations Manager.
Our client is active as an ICT partner for companies who are looking for solutions within Security, Cloud and general IT management. They offer their customers stability, speed and a personal approach, combined with good service and expertise. They keep this expertise high by constantly following the latest technological developments.
- You can already look back on relevant experience in a similar job, as a result of which you are familiar with both installations and configurations and management of the above solutions.
- You have a pronounced passion for IT and a thorough expertise in system administration.
- You combine your empathy with a decent dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and stress-resistant. You also succeed in delivering quality administrative work.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with others, you are strongly committed and you have a positive attitude.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.