This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers a gross monthly salary (depending on your experience and knowledge) and a company car.
As a System Engineer, you will provide service to the customer. You are responsible for the integration and configuration of the systems.
You speak to customers to help them with problems. You try to analyse the problems as well as possible so that you can come up with the best solution.
In addition, you have respect for the material and you deliver clean work.
Our client is active in the audiovisual sector. They specialise in audio and video conference solutions.
Modular rooms where sound and vision automatically adjust or a live studio for corporate communication, our customer is the forerunner of audio & video conferences.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of the ...
- Basic ICT: subnet construction, IP address, ping, arp, ...
- Remote support (VPN, RDP, VNC, ...)
- Applications: Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, Youtube Live, Kaltura, Wowza, GoToMeeting
Good knowledge and understanding of ...
- Streaming and codecs: H264, H265, SRT, RTSP
- Routing TCP, UDP
- Getting to the bottom of the problem
- Working analytically
- Reporting the solution or status via ticket system (description + photos and/or short videos)
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.