This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers:
- Gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Company car with fuel card
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
In this role, you are responsible for managing the various systems installed at the customer's site. If a problem arises, you analyse the problem and develop the best solution, in close cooperation with the team.
You carry out classical maintenance tasks and proactively monitor the systems, roll out upgrades and perform lifecycle management.
You will be trained in various new technologies and implement new installations at customers together with the Project Engineers and Project Managers.
Our client is a technology company that specialises in merging different high-end technologies into one user-centric platform. They work together with cities and municipalities, government agencies, police zones, ports... For their employees, they put a lot of effort in training and education as it is important to keep up with the latest technologies. They have an open communication and a family work environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, and your English skills are excellent.
- You are a good communicator, both in writing and orally.
- You are a team player with an open mind, a strong customer focus and a flexible, can-do mentality.
- You are not afraid to take initiative and are used to working independently.
- You have a degree in electronics/ICT, applied computer science or computer science
- You know your way around Networking (CISCO CCNA), virtualisation (VMware, Nutanix), and Windows server environments or Linux systems hold no secrets for you