This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the job as Surveyor, you may expect the following:
- You will receive a competitive salary in accordance with your knowledge, experience and wishes
- On top of your salary you get a brand new company car with fuel card
- You work in a 40-hour week, which means that you build up 12 catch-up rest days
- Construction leave is monitored
- Training is provided.
For the job as Surveyor, the following tasks are involved.
- You go on site to make measurements
- You follow site meetings, so that you know what the wishes are
- You draw up the project in the office. If necessary, you discuss the feasibility with the studio manager.
- You order the materials that are needed
- You coordinate and manage the teams
- You follow up several construction sites up to and including the implementation
In proportion, you are 50% indoors and 50% on the track.
You will be working in a company specialised in metal constructions. The projects are new construction and renovation projects. The projects are within an hour's drive.
It is located in Maldegem and acts as a true market leader.
The company employs about 50 people, and they are proud of their high seniority within the team.
The job interview consists of 2 interviews which are linked to a salary proposal.
Everyone is approachable, direct communication is very important to the company.
The company's values are quality and satisfaction.
To carry out the job of Surveyor in the Maldegem region, you have the following capacities.
- You have a higher technical degree or equivalent through experience
- You can draw in AutoCad 2D, 3D drawing is a plus, not a must
- You have leadership skills
- You are great at keeping structure over the different projects and distinguishing between urgent and non-urgent tasks