This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Support & Service Engineer
- A challenging job within a small but dynamic team
- A pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
- Opportunities for career growth and promotion
- Professional improvement programmes through internal and external training and education
- A competitive salary package and fringe benefits (pension plan, health insurance, company car, smartphone, etc.)
- You take care of the installations of laboratory equipment distributed by our client
- You will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and validation of high-end laboratory equipment
- You usually do this at the customer's premises
- Our sales team can count on you for technical and application support
- You provide technical and application support to our customers
One client is a leading supplier of high-end lab equipment for sample preparation, sample analysis, process control, flow synthesis, batch reactors, flash and prep chromatography. They serve people working in academic research laboratories, Biotech, Pharma, Research & Development, Agricultural Technology and Food & Feed, among others.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree (bioengineer, chemical engineer, analytical processes)
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a technical or technical support role
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English
- You are a problem solver and a communicative team player
- You are strongly service-oriented and always eager to provide excellent support and service to customers
- You are stress-resistant and can work well under pressure
- You are willing to travel abroad occasionally, mainly for training purposes
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.