This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Support Engineer Energy Management
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Gross salary in line with the market
- Hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- Flexible hours and up to 50% working from home
- A 40-hour week and 12 ADV days
If you want to apply or want to know more, please contact CTRL-F Antwerp.
Call: +32 3 750 28 80
See you soon!
For this company specialised in energy management systems, we are looking for a Support Engineer.
- You provide first- and second-line support to the customers
- Analysing problems that occur with the systems (hard- and software-related)
- If you don't find a solution yourself, it will come to R&D
- You administratively process these cases in the ticket system (Jira)
- Adjusting the technical documentation
- Providing technical support to internal production and sales
- Consultation with the R&D department to optimise the products
- Occasionally go on site to customers to analyse the problem
This SME has 20 people and was founded in 1996. With the liberalisation of the energy market, they started developing a communication module that makes digital meters smart. In time, they expanded their product range to monitoring systems within energy transition (solar panels, charging stations, heat pumps). In short, they made the switch to the energy management systems market. They develop and manufacture these systems in-house.
For this job we are looking for someone with a bachelor degree in Electronics-ICT or equivalent through experience.
People with a few years of experience have a head start, but recent graduates are certainly welcome.
We are looking for someone who is customer-oriented and proactive with a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
You like to take the initiative to better organise your work and to fill in your tasks.
You can handle change and unexpected turns well.