This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Besides an open-ended contract with an attractive tailor-made salary, they offer you:
- meal vouchers of €8 per day worked;
- flat-rate expense allowance;
- company car and fuel card;
- hospitalisation and group insurance;
- eco-cheques with a max of €250 per year;
- The chance to build a large network;
- the opportunity to share your experience and knowledge with other consultants
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- You are the first, second or last hope for your end user
- You provide support by phone, email and ticketing
- You are responsible for updating and following up open tickets
- You create and maintain the necessary documentation
- Furthermore, you will assist the team where necessary
Our client has more than 20 years of experience in Technical Consultancy.
Meanwhile, it employs some 450 experts who are called in for various projects in different sectors. These include sectors such as industry, telecom, construction, pharma, petrochemicals, prevention and IT.
On average, these last 21 months, so these are of long duration.
As an expert in your field, you will be matched with a fun work environment appropriate to your personality and skills.
Their statement: "Extraordinary people make for extraordinary achievements". They also help ensure this through their three core values.
1. Passion: Passionate about your profession? That ensures that you will not shy away from any challenge! This passion is further fuelled by various training opportunities in the form of workshops, training courses, networking sessions,...
2. Integrity: Mutual trust is key here! This company prioritises open, honest and respectful communication.
3. Positivity: A positive mindset creates Happiness @ Work and you radiate that on the shop floor. You always smile and take your colleagues with you in your good mood (whether or not fed with a cup of coffee). Making a mistake is not a disaster but a learning process.
You use this experience and turn it into something positive. Ready for the jump towards outsourcing?
If so, be sure to contact us!
A good work ethic and cultural fit are most important, but with the things below you will have a leg up:
- You already have experience with ticketing tools.
- You have a knowledge of IT systems in general (PC, Servers, Network Devices, Virtual Environments). Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems is a plus,.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You can work very well in a structured way and you value good documentation
- You are a good team player and communicator
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.