This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive tailor-made salary, we offer the following:
- Meal vouchers worth €8 per day worked.
- Flat-rate expense allowance.
- Company car and fuel card.
- Hospitalisation and group insurance.
- Eco-vouchers with a maximum of €250 per year.
- The opportunity to build an extensive network.
- The opportunity to share your experience and knowledge with other consultants.
Your main task will be to support the SysAdmin team. By taking on the duties of 1st Line Support, you will ease their workload. The plan is for you to fulfil this role for one year, after which you will have the opportunity to grow.
- In brief, your responsibilities include:
- Function as the team's first point of contact for customers.
- Provide support via phone, email and ticket system.
- Track and follow up on open tickets.
- Preparation and maintenance of relevant documentation.
- Assist the team as needed.
While a strong work ethic and a good cultural fit are of primary importance, the qualifications below offer an added advantage:
- Experience with ticketing tools
- You have general knowledge of IT systems, such as PCs, servers, network devices and virtual environments. Although knowledge of Linux operating systems is a plus, it is not essential.
- Excellent command of Dutch, French and English.
- You have a well-structured working style and value thorough documentation.
- You are not only an effective team player, but also a communicative professional.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.