This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Support Engineer (1st, 2nd line)
- An attractive gross monthly salary based on experience
- Meal vouchers
- A monthly net allowance
- Company car & fuel card
- GSM subscription
- Hospitalisation insurance for you and your partner
- An informal working atmosphere with room for own initiative
- Personal attention and guidance giving you the opportunity to develop yourself, obtain certificates and strengthen your knowledge
For our client, we are looking for an IT Support Officer who will enjoy taking on the following responsibilities:
- You are the go-to person for solving IT-related problems.
- You like to figure out how to solve a problem and only refer when you don't see a solution available anymore.
- Healthy passion for both hardware and software.
- Consulting with clients for projects with duration ranging from 6 months to several years.
Our client is a well-known player in the IT consultancy sector.
With them, it is more likely to be project sourcing rather than permanent secondment to an end client.
This ensures that you will thus be able to gain new experiences on a regular basis while also following a training path.
They focus on customers' infrastructure and support projects.
Today, they employ 100 consultants.
Apart from the fact that within consultancy you often end up with a client, they want to keep their people close to them. That way, there is always a connection with the company and so you have the opportunity to indicate if something is not going smoothly or you want to give your career a new twist yourself.
They do this by incorporating feel-good moments twice a year: going out to dinner with colleagues, team events,...
The account manager will also call in on a regular basis for an interim review.
In short, a consultancy firm that puts the employee/human being first!
What capabilities do you already possess?
- Good language skills: NL - FR - ENG.
- Both in networking and systems, there are no secrets for you. You are at home in both markets.
- You are looking for a stable working environment.
- No shortage of work experience, this is not your first rodeo.
- You hold a driving licence B. So you are willing to move yourself beyond the church tower. Your company car is also a tool.
- Your customer focus and helpfulness stems from a drive to assist customers personally.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.