This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Supervisor technical department
- A growing organisation in transition with a family, hands-on corporate culture.
- The challenge is to build the future and turn problems into opportunities to improve.
- Great autonomy and a technological challenge.
- You can count on a motivating salary including extra-legal benefits, in accordance with your capacities and experience.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- You are responsible for the management and motivation of a team that is responsible for the curative and preventive maintenance of our machinery.
- You coach technicians in their daily activities and know how to put the right employee in the right place.
- In your role as supervisor, you are responsible for the communication within your team and the cultivation of good relationships within your team, TD and the entire company.
- You supervise the team of employees so that they have sufficient knowledge and skills and draw up training plans for this.
- As a supervisor, you value continuous improvement and, together with your team, strive for first-time-right execution.
- You help build a preventive maintenance environment instead of a curative one.
- You facilitate RCAs of larger failures and are a sounding board for improvement proposals and analyses.
- You are responsible for the optimal performance of the RIMSES management system, as well as for processing and distributing work orders to the right technicians with the right priority.
- You work closely together with other departments and take the initiative to strive for an entrepreneurial, respectful and no-nonsense attitude.
- You carry out the vision of the organisation and, together with your team, you actively work towards the completion of current projects.
Our client is a large producer of confectionery.
- You have a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity, ...
- You have a bachelor reasoning ability, acquired through a relevant technical education and/or experience.
- You are a people manager at heart and preferably have a first experience in a managerial or coordinating role.
- Investing in people in order to work together towards the proposed result is your daily work motivation. Developing ideas together and stimulating a good working atmosphere gives you energy.
- Transparent and decisive communication makes you an inspiring leader.
- You are stress resistant and can bring calm in chaotic situations. In conflicts, you always strive for a win-win solution.
- You encourage cooperation, loyalty and group spirit and place a high value on commitment and respect.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.