This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
This engineering firm offers an attractive salary package tailored to your experience and knowledge.
You will join a driven team who put quality first.
Team building is organised on a regular basis and attention is also paid to work-life balance.
What does the position of Structural Engineer entail?
- You will make stability calculations of structures and associated specifications and estimates.
- You will check plans and draw up stability plans and statements of measurements.
- You communicate with the BIM designer who further works with your information.
- You also brief the project manager in detecting possible problems or errors.
- You share responsibility for the correctness of the stability calculations.
As a stability designer, you work in team with the project leader and a BIM designer. You will initially report to the project leader.
Our client is an engineering firm specialising in stability calculations.
The company has a stimulating, open environment and sets a high priority on quality.
For the Structural Engineer position, we are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- You have a minimum of a master's degree in civil engineering.
- On top of that, you can look back on min. 2 years of experience in an engineering office.
- You have experience with stability calculations for larger projects.
- You have good communication skills and like to work in a team.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.