This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenging and varied position within a dynamic company.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- A pleasant working environment with a focus on teamwork and innovation.
As a stability engineer, you will be responsible for designing and analysing the structural aspects of our turnkey homes. You will work on a variety of projects ranging from individual homes to large-scale developments. Your tasks will include:
- Performing structural calculations and analysis.
- Designing foundations, support structures and other essential elements.
- Ensuring compliance with building regulations and standards.
- Collaborate with architects, project managers and other team members to ensure seamless integration of stability aspects.
- Conducting site visits and providing technical support during the construction phase.
- Preparing reports and documentation related to structural designs.
Our client is an experienced turnkey residential construction company with more than 30 years of expertise in traditional residential construction. The strong market position is based in East Brabant, with a focus along the Tervuren / Leuven / Diest axis.
They manage land development, the entire project design and construction process internally, allowing us to realise around 40 residential units on our own plots every year. This results in a unique offer of "land AND housing".
- Master's degree in engineering sciences, preferably with specialisation in stability.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position within the construction industry.
- Thorough knowledge of building regulations and standards.
- Experience with structural analysis software (e.g. SCIA Engineer, Tekla Structural Designer).
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving skills.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.