This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What do they offer you?
A permanent job in a flexible and stimulating environment. You will get the necessary opportunities to learn and a healthy work-life balance is not lost sight of here.
You will be provided with the necessary tools, internal support and possible training to be successful in your job.
Furthermore, they provide a competitive salary with additional legal benefits.
The office is easily accessible by car and public transport.
For this vacancy we are looking for a stability engineer.
Some of your tasks:
- You discuss the design with the customer.
- Then you work out a proposal for the structure of the design.
- In doing so, you make stability calculations and clear sketches/preparations.
- Afterwards, these are converted into stability plans/ 3D models by you or a CAD designer.
- You check the stability plans.
- You prepare the tender dossiers.
- You carry out checks on documents, such as calculation notes and laying plans during execution.
- You carry out reinforcement checks on the site.
- You participate in site meetings.
Is this job opening not quite your cup of tea but are you looking for a new challenge in the construction industry? Then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03/2932393 to discuss your job expectations.
Our client is an engineering consultancy stable in the Noorderkempen. They specialise in designing, calculating and drawing architectural structures.
Their clients include building owners, public authorities, architects and contractors. They act as a building partner and accompany the construction projects from the design phase to completion.
They have experience in various sectors including industrial buildings, residential buildings, chain shops, schools, public buildings, offices, homes, etc.
For this vacancy we are looking for a stability engineer with or without experience.
You meet the following expectations for this vacancy:
- You have a Master's degree in applied engineering sciences in construction or in industrial sciences in construction.
- Experience in this position is an asset but certainly not a requirement.
- You are independent.
- You are precise, you have an eye for detail.
- You have a sense of initiative.
- You have a keen interest in the sector, in the entire construction process.
- You have a (basic) knowledge of EEM software and/or Autodesk.