This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Is the position of stability engineer something for you?
You will perform the following tasks:
- You take the responsibility and decisions for the different projects
- You calculate the projects, you do not have to draw them yourself, but you can if you want to.
- You do the checking of the yards
You will be working in an architectural and engineering firm.
Together with 15 colleagues, you will carry out projects such as hospitals, schools, sports centres,...
You sit together with engineers, architects, draughtsmen and assistant architects where everyone is within walking distance.
For the calculations, SCIA is used.
Is this not quite what you are looking for?
Please contact us via email@example.com or call 09/218.07.51
Then, together with you, we will look at which path you want to take.
We can also be reached after office hours on 0475/86.10.27
Would you like to be considered for the vacancy of stability engineer in Ghent? Then you can demonstrate the following capabilities:
- You have an engineering degree
- You already have experience in calculating stability
- You have knowledge of steel, concrete and wood
- You know how to get things done
- You are not afraid of study work and/or further training
For the vacancy of stability engineer in Ghent, you will receive a salary package according to knowledge, experience and wishes.
On top of that, you get a close-knit family as well as 3 weeks summer leave and 2 weeks Christmas leave.
The other days are free to choose.
The work is feasible within a 40-hour week, so there is little overtime.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.