This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
We offer you the advantages of working for a large company combined with those of a dynamic SME:
- An exciting job close to home.
- A remuneration in line with the market with many extra-legal benefits (cafeteria plan).
- A full-time contract. 4/5th is negotiable.
- Professional training.
- A job with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities.
- Intensive guidance and coaching.
Working for our client also means:
- Working in your own region, close to home.
- Opportunities for growth in a dynamic and small-scale working environment.
- A dynamic work environment in which you, together with other colleagues, can make the difference!
Not the position you are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact us. We currently have several possibilities. We are happy to discuss the options without any obligation and in a discrete manner.
- You are responsible for the management and development of an insurance portfolio of clients of the bank and prospects in your assigned sector;
- You provide professional advice as an expert in the insurance market, focusing on the needs of the customer in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- You actively approach customers and help build a network;
- You assist customers in all their insurance projects;
- You handle customer queries and proactively analyse the existing insurance portfolio in order to further expand it.
For our client, a major bank, we are currently looking for an insurance specialist. You will be joining an established name in the region that is known for its excellent customer service. The office has a flat structure and commercial drive and team spirit are central.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience as an insurance specialist.
- You are communicative and have strong commercial skills.
- You love challenges, like to push your boundaries and are result-driven.
- You are socially inclined and enjoy working in a team.