This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Solutions Architect Industrial Refrigeration
You will be working in a stable family business with a focus on the future and can count on a competitive remuneration, including a car, mobile phone, laptop, meal and job allowances, group and hospitalisation insurance and eco cheques. Moreover, you get 6 extra ADV days.
As Solution Architect, you will report to the Technical Director and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Converting the customer requirements (or the specifications) into a functional and technical concept. You compare
also ROI and TCO calculations for various design alternatives.
- You conduct site surveys to ensure that all site-specific concerns are documented.
- You work out a P&ID - after agreeing the proposed solution with the Project Manager and Account Manager
and a detail design.
- You support the BID Manager in compiling the full bid, the SWOT and RiskLog and
also supports the Account Manager in customer negotiations.
- You will work with the R&D and Engineering department to develop a portfolio of standard modules for our solutions.
- You will often be present on the customer's site as they mainly develop custom-made solutions.
Our client is a family business active in refrigeration and continuously strives for customised green solutions.
In their installations, we focus on the use of natural refrigerants and optimal energy consumption, always in close cooperation with their customers.
Due to growth, they are currently looking for a solution architect to support their Industrial Refrigeration department.
Preferably you meet the following competences:
- Preferably you have at least 5 years' experience in industrial refrigeration or equivalent
- You have a broad general knowledge of the technologies and products in refrigeration.
- You are creative and have strong conceptual thinking skills.
- You are a good listener and can assess customer needs and convert them into a concept.
- You are analytical and results-oriented.
- You can fully identify with the following values: teamwork, honesty, passion and customer focus
- You speak Dutch very well, French and English are a plus.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.