This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Software Engineer Mechanical Engineering
As a software engineer for mechanical engineering, you are responsible for controlling our innovative machines for parquet production. You take care of the design, programming, testing and commissioning of our machines. This gives you the opportunity to build innovative machines for a global market leader together with your 10 colleagues engineers & technicians.
- Attention to safety is a constant in the programming and piloting phases.
- Programming is done in a structured way and in a uniform structure throughout the project.
- An eye for reusability of the software by means of building blocks,... is self-evident to you
- It goes without saying that you write software in such a way that faults are solved quickly.
- HMI are central to your whole design so that it can be controlled intuitively; you write the handbook, but that should rarely be taken up by the clarity of your design
- Follow-up to delivery including testing and training on site.
- You systematically use version control.
The company develops and builds machines for the production of wooden floorboards. As a specialist in the niche market, they can respond very quickly to the needs and trends of the market.
This results in highly technological machines and automation solutions for the different stages of wood floor production.
They always have tailor-made solutions.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in electromechanics, mechatronics, automation, mathematics
- Thanks to several years of experience, you write machine software (PLC and motion) independently.
- In order to keep innovating, you are eager to learn & interested in AI, deep learning, ...
- In order to follow up on your projects and cooperate with suppliers and customers, you are stress-resistant and work in a structured manner.
- Not everything goes smoothly. You know how to persevere in the face of setbacks and prefer to think in terms of solutions rather than problems.
- You communicate fluently and pleasantly, but you can also listen well and then analyse the information.
- Several times a year you will travel to suppliers or customers in Europe. Currently we are expanding to Canada and USA.
- A very varied job, full of technical and less technical challenges to go for.
- Permanent contract, indefinite.
- The chance to see a bit of the world for free.
- A competitive salary complemented by extra-legal benefits.
- 20 leave days supplemented by 12 Adv days
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.