This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
This job comes with a full-time, open-ended contract, in addition to:
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills in a challenging IT role within a dynamic and ambitious company
- Collaborative and ambitious enterprise
- Open and direct communication between different levels in the company
- Comprehensive training and support
- A competitive salary commensurate with relevant experience, complemented by various fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance,...)
In the position of Software Developer, you will be responsible within the IT department for the development of in-house written applications.
- You will be involved in the entire process where your responsibilities will include design, development, testing,through to documentation.
- Besides developing new applications, you strive to further evolve and optimise existing applications.
- From a needs assessment, you perform technical analysis.
- You report to the ICT manager
For the vacancy of Software Developer, we are looking for the following profile:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science or you took a HBO5 course
- You can look back on a first experience in an ICT technical environment
- Knowledge of Winforms, Vue.js, Nest.js, ReactNative, NHibernate and GIT are a plus
- You work smoothly in a team in a service-oriented manner with an eye for innovation and improvement
- You work in a structured and conscientious manner, following things up quickly while respecting agreed deadlines
- Your approach is consistent, systematic and logical within a structured working environment
- Maturity, result orientation and alertness complemented by a critical mind
- You combine an eye for detail with strong analytical insight
Can you fully identify with this job and/or want to find out more about it?
Or still not quite what you're looking for?
Then contact us on 09/ 235 11 00 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you!
We are already looking forward to getting to know you!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.