This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Site Manager/Project Manager
What advantages can you enjoy?
- Start at 7 am.
- Correct gross salary from €2600
- 32 leave days
- €12 costs own to employer/day
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance DKV
- Company car + fuel card
- Independent basis is possible
As project leader you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Planning of workers, transport and materials.
- Attend site meetings.
- Follow up the implementation according to the specifications.
- Observe safety regulations.
- Managing subcontractors.
- Verification of invoices.
- Attending expert meetings.
- Creating solutions for the customer and the company.
This construction company is a West Flemish family business active in sewerage and road works, public tenders.
They have their own concrete plant and their yards are a 1-hour drive from Zwevegem.
In terms of projects, they do not aim for the average execution, a difficult side to the project is not exceptional for them, e.g. building a water purification plant. Enough challenges!
With their 2 companies, they employ about 155 people, important to know is that despite the many employees, there is an open communication, they are open-minded and they are always there for their employee/colleagues. They describe themselves as "A professional company with a warm culture for people."
They regularly organise team building events such as a family day with partner and children.
Starters get a mentor they can always count on. Only when you are completely ready will you be assigned a yard on your own.
Who am I looking for?
- You have a bachelor's degree in construction or equivalent through experience.
- A number of years of experience in a managerial position is a plus; school-leavers can also be considered but you will start as a site manager, supporting the project manager in order to grow.
- Being flexible, no 9-to-5 mentality.
- Sewage works and road works appeal to you.