This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Site Manager Electricity
As a site manager, you will act as the pivotal figure between project management and the customer. You will take care of the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the construction site files and check the preparation, execution and follow-up.
- In case of technical questions, the teams on site can speak to you. This includes your own staff, subcontractors and the customer.
- During the site meetings, you will indicate the progress of the project, review the planning and discuss material orders.
- If there is a shortage of hands on the job, you will be happy to lend a hand. This will also motivate your team in a positive way.
- At the sites, you also ensure the safety, cleanliness and quality of the work.
For a client active in industrial electricity, we are currently looking for a few people to strengthen their 35-strong team. Internally, they will manage the projects from A-Z, from design to implementation. Thanks to their strong electrical knowledge, they will also be able to bring the projects to a successful conclusion.
Everyone who works here has a strong commitment to the projects and to the company.
The company has a flat structure with short lines of communication and the manager himself is still actively involved.
Apart from the hard skills, which of course have to be high end, they will mainly select on soft skills.
In the profile of a site manager, we see the following skills. The right mentality is of course difficult to describe, but we will do our best here:
- Several years of relevant experience on site within industrial electricity.
- If, in addition to your normal driving licence, you also have a BE driving licence and a VCA Vol certificate, this only plays to your advantage.
- You want to take responsibility for the construction sites.
- In addition to your hands-on attitude, you also have the necessary interest in the associated administration.
- You have the necessary leadership skills. This will be under the lead by example principle, where you like to roll up your sleeves yourself.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 241 87 96.
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- A gross salary depending on your experience.
- A company car with fuel card.
- Meal vouchers of €8.
- Net expense allowance.
- You get 32 days of leave, where you follow the construction leave.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.