This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers:
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented by fringe benefits such as a company car.
- Family atmosphere where you can collaborate on great projects.
- A team where you can develop yourself and take initiative.
- You will join a close-knit team of site managers and will work closely with project leaders. The focus is on personal growth, versatile employability, knowledge sharing, evaluation and direction. They offer refresher courses and training where desired and relevant.
- Strive to think and act solution-oriented within the construction team, properly supervise subcontractors and compensate them in a timely manner, in line with the core values of quality and fairness.
- In addition, the company's core business is strengthened by experienced colleagues in areas such as estimating, work preparation/BIM, logistics, HRM, accounting and marketing.
- The well-being of employees is paramount. Managers strive to ensure this by creating a healthy balance between cooperation and connectedness, while providing sufficient room for autonomy and personal development.
Our client is a respected Class 8 contractor and property developer with offices in multiple locations and a significant team of employees. They are strongly committed to innovation, from internal advancement to excellence in project execution. The company actively embraces key progressive developments such as BIM, LEAN, 5S and the further integration of digital technologies."
- You have experience as a site manager within residential construction projects.
- You are willing to travel on the Brussels-Antwerp axis.
- You speak Dutch, knowledge of French and/or English is a plus.
- You have good computer skills and make sure your records are always in order.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.