This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this role, the company foresees the following salary package and fringe benefits:
- Market-based gross salary dependent on your knowledge and experience;
- Meal vouchers or €8/day;
- Group and hospitalisation insurance;
- Invalidity insurance;
- Company car with fuel card;
- Flex plan to: "buy" additional holidays, get a car upgrade, tooth insurance, ...;
- 140 - 160 net expenses.
As a site engineer for industrial constructions, you're responsible for:
- The correct execution of the project;
- Planning and monitoring site activities, including daily organisation of the works on site;
- Maintaining regular contact with the client;
- Consulting the project manager on a regular basis;
- Manage the workers and subcontractors that are present on site;
- Following up closely on the safety, you are aware that this is an absolute priority given the type and the complexity of the projects you're working on;
- Control the quality during execution.
A subdivision of a renowned construction company that is specialised in industrial constructions is looking for an experienced site engineer. Their projects take place on big industrial construction sites within the (petro)chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Some example of the exiting projects they have been/are active on, are: Borealis (Kallo), Ineos (Zwijndrecht), Aperam (Genk) and the Tangent in Mechelen.
The companies work environment can be described as collegial, motivated and supportive. When you prove your worth, they'll happily utilise their platform to ensure further growth opportunities.
For the role as a site engineer - industrial constructions, you recognise yourself in the following qualifications:
- A degree in construction engineering or equivalent through experience;
- Experienced as a site engineer on an industrial site;
(If you have more than 5 years' experience, there is certainly the opportunity within the company to start working as a site manager);
- A young graduate with good knowledge of the procedures and safety regulations used on a chemical/petrochemical construction site, can also be applicable;
- You're administratively strong and understand the need to work structured and detailed;
- You work control-driven;
- You live/are open to relocate to the Brussels-Antwerp-Ghent triangle (Belgium);
- You are in possession of a European recognised driving licence;
- And have a professional working knowledge of English
This will be the language that is used on site and thus will be crucial for the role.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.