This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a site manager, you will join a stable company with an outstanding reputation in the sector. They are among the top 5 European companies in their niche. Despite being only a small SME, they can play along at a high level with several renowned clients in the petrochemical sector.
You can also count on an internal training programme as well as opportunities for advancement.
Furthermore, you can count on an interesting remuneration depending on experience, supplemented with daily and net allowances, car and fuel card.
You will work from 8am to 5pm in a 40-hour week. As they fall under the Joint Committee for Chemistry, you are entitled to 21 statutory leave days and 18 ADV days. Leave can be planned freely, only between Christmas and New Year's is there a collective closure.
As a site manager, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- You will be responsible for the execution of assigned sites.
- You ensure that the work distribution is made up according to the schedule.
- You work within the petrochemical industry within a strong safety framework. As a result, you often have site meetings with the customer to go over what can or cannot be carried out.
- You ensure that sites are completed within the predefined timeframe.
- You ensure that all materials are present on site through proper work preparation.
- It works with in-house developed machines where you will also have the technical know-how to fix defects on the sites.
- You will manage an average of 4-5 workers.
- You participate in site tours with the customer.
- You attend meetings on safety topics on site.
- You draw up reports on the progress of construction sites, work carried out, preparation of invoicing, etc. for both the client and internal purposes.
- You will also be responsible for quality control on sites.
- The yards for an average of 3-5 months.
Our client specialises in tank insulation and industrial insulation work. They have over 40 years of experience in the industry and are well established in the sector. Their projects are mainly in the ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam and they also have a very strong presence in the petrochemical industry. Today, they are looking for a site manager to strengthen their team
As a site manager, you can largely tick off the items below:
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree within (electro)mechanics, construction, plastics, chemistry,... Or are equivalent through experience.
- You already have experience in managing a small group of employees.
- The construction sites are always outside. You don't mind working in all weathers.
- You have knowledge of mechanics, electricity and pneumatics (compressed air)
- You have a good technical understanding and the ability to report to customers at a high level.
- In possession of a VCA-VOL certificate or willing to obtain one.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You are willing to spend extended periods abroad for certain projects.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.