This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What do you get in return?
- A gross monthly salary according to knowledge, experience and wishes
- A company car is possible
- A family atmosphere
- Stable working environment
For the job as site manager in the Waregem area, you will be performing the following tasks:
- In the morning, you manage the shifts
- You place the orders
- You drive to the sites for follow-up, some sites last 1 day, others 2 years
- You bring material to the yard when something is forgotten
- You follow the site meetings
- You draw up quotations
- You will work in a 50% - 50% combination whereby you will be 50% on the sites and 50% in the office
Our client designs, draws, delivers and installs innovative customised steel structures. This for numerous renovation, restoration, extension and construction projects. With their 30 years of experience in steel construction and their eye for detail, they are ready to face any technical challenge. The result? Steel products of the highest quality, with a millimetre-precise finish.
In order to be able to fulfil these tasks qualitatively, you have
- a technical diploma
- communication skills
- knowledge of steel constructions
- knowledge of AutoCad, Excel, Word and mails
If you do not see yourself fitting the above description but you are very interested in the position? Then do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss the matter together! You can do this at email@example.com or by calling +32 9 218 07 51.