This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The organisation and qualitative implementation of projects are your responsibility.
You are jointly responsible for planning the projects, the installers and the subcontractors.
You will work closely with the technical salesman for the exchange of information on the projects.
Maintaining customer contact and negotiating with suppliers are also part of your duties.
Our client specialises in installing verandas. They do total projects from structural work to finishing, from breaking down walls, providing electricity, re-flooring and even painting.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a site manager.
- You already have a first experience in the construction sector. Experience with verandas, windows and doors, foundation work or interior finishing is a plus.
- You have a strong character and are committed to the company you work for.
- You can empathise with situations on site and always go for the best quality and execution.
If you do not see yourself fitting any of the above descriptions, but you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to contact me so that we can discuss matters together. This can be done via firstname.lastname@example.org or 089 48 07 20.
- Challenging job with a lot of variety
- Offer of internal and external training
- Mobile phone
- Company car with fuel card
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.