This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What can you expect from the company?
In addition to your welcome, you will be assigned a mentor whom you can count on during your start-up. This person will explain everything about the company to you.
On top of that, you will receive a tailor-made training programme, as the company has its own Academy.
Your place of residence will be taken into account for the yards, if possible.
You work in a 40-hour system, which means that you have 12 ADV days on top of your statutory leave days.
Your remuneration depends on your knowledge and experience.
For the job as Site Manager you can expect the following tasks:
- You coordinate the completion of one or more projects
- You control the subcontractors and your own construction team
- In addition, you are the first point of contact on the site.
- You watch over the safety on the sites
- You check the quality of the work carried out
- You draw up the planning for the site
- You keep daily reports
- You report the hours worked
Is this job not for you, but are you looking for a job in construction?
Contact us at email@example.com
Or call 0475/86.10.27
You will be working in a class 8 company. This large company has a family character.
There is a good team spirit among colleagues. We work together on very large and challenging projects.
The company specialises in various branches of the construction industry.
You would like to be considered for the vacancy of Site Manager in the Ghent/Bruges region. Then you have the following capacities:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience
- You have a large portion of perseverance
- You like to work in a team
- You have strong organisational skills
- You like to take initiative
- You are a cracking problem solver