This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The following items are offered in the vacancy of Site Manager at Ninove:
- monthly salary according to experience
- continued growth opportunities
- internal training you will be working in a class 5 company with a family atmosphere
- a varied job.
- a professional working environment and job security within a growing company.
- an attractive remuneration package in accordance with your competencies and experience, supplemented by extra-legal benefits.
- a full-time contract of indefinite duration
The job description for the vacancy of Site Manager at Ninove consists of:
- Managing your colleagues,
- Depending on the situation, you follow up on one or more construction sites,
- You are responsible for drawing up the daily schedule,
- You are responsible for safety on the work floor and provide assistance where necessary,
- You ensure that everything runs as efficiently as possible on the site,
- You draw up quotations for additional works,
- You place orders with suppliers and follow them up,
- You monitor the performance of the workers and subcontractors,
- you give support to the project leader
For the vacancy of Site Manager in Ninove, you will be working for a company that specialises in renovating and restoring façades and roofs.
Our client has been an established player in the region for 20 years. Through their team of specialised craftsmen, he has built up a nice portfolio of satisfied customers. In addition to private commissions, he often works for government institutions (schools, churches, etc.).
For a company in the Ninove region, we are looking for a site manager. For this vacancy, you meet the following requirements:
- You preferably have experience in roofing,
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- You are stress resistant,
- You have an analytical mind and are a problem solver,
- You can work both independently and in a team,
- You have a hands-on mentality,
- You work in an orderly and structured way,
- you are discreet