This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The company provides a fair salary with extra legal benefits such as a car with fuel card, smartphone, meal vouchers,...
As a site manager for electricity, the following tasks are part of your job description:
- On-site measurements at the shipyard
- Drawing up calculations
- Drawing electrical diagrams
- Preparing job sites; drawing up order lists, obtaining certificates,...
- Assisting engineers on complex construction sites
The company is a family business of the 4th generation, located at the port of Ostend. They offer extensive know-how & knowledge in electrical engineering, security systems, HVAC, data cabling, etc.
The company's own research office, the in-depth knowledge of its employees, years of experience and the flexibility of an SME together ensure high-quality, customised service.
In addition, both do-it-yourselfers and technical professionals can always visit their shop for professional purchasing advice from the stockists.
You qualify for the position of site manager if you have the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in electromechanics/electrical engineering or experience working in industrial electricity
- You can put theory into practice and represent it in a technical plan
- Communication is one of your strongest assets
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.