This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will join a high-tech company with its own production. You can also count on a permanent and challenging position within a dynamic and open working environment with pleasant colleagues.
Furthermore, you will be offered a full-time contract with an attractive salary that includes hospitalisation insurance and group insurance.
You work in a 39-hour week and therefore have 6 ADV days.
As shift leader, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will lead a team of 25 to 30 operators.
- You will coach, supervise and steer your team with high professionalism, quality and efficiency as key objectives.
- You ensure that procedures and work instructions are applied correctly.
- You lead by example in terms of safety and encourage your employees to follow suit.
- You will report directly to the Production Manager.
Our client is the market leader in Europe when it comes to printed circuit boards. They have their own R&D and production department in Belgium. They currently employ around 125 people in Belgium and are also active in France. They are currently looking for a shiftleader to alternately lead the early-late shift.
As a shift leader, you can tick off most of the things below:
- You obtained a technical bachelor's degree or are equivalent through experience.
- You already have experience in coaching people in a technology manufacturing environment.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude.
- You are communicative and know how to inspire your team.
- You take initiatives to achieve the set targets.
- You are willing to work in a two-shift system (early/late shift).
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.