This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Fascinating position in a dynamic, young and international company
- Attractive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits
Coaching of team members (packers, (technical/process) operators).
- Adherence to safety regulations, BRC and HACCP legislation
- Reporting of problems, stoppages, etc. to supervisor.
- Delegation of tasks.
- Taking care of the necessary administration and reporting.
- Ensuring order and cleanliness.
- Organising the start-up and correct shut-down of injection moulding machines and peripheral equipment.
- Supervising the injection moulding process and coordinating first-line trouble-shooting.
- Assisting with production: - Performing quality checks.
- Adjustment of process to solve quality problems.
- Raw materials, additives, dyes, etc... supply.
Our client is a listed international player in plastics processing. There is a good atmosphere among the colleagues and there is a lot of experience and knowledge under one roof.
- Technical diploma (plastics technology is an advantage)
- Knowledge of moulds and periphery is an advantage
- Experience of leading in a large, rapidly changing production environment
- Diplomatic characteristics
- Being able to mediate in discussions and problems
- Ability to manage multicultural team
- Order and cleanliness are of paramount importance
- Ability to work accurately and punctually
- Willing to work 3 shifts
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes: Excel, Word, Outlook...
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.