This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a maintenance technician, you are fully responsible for the proper functioning and systematic maintenance of the installation.
You participate in the production optimisation and carry out preventive maintenance in the powder coating installation. You have a good knowledge of electricity, mechanics and pneumatics. Thanks to your experience, you actively think about the necessary actions to prevent failures during the production process. All this with an eye for the necessary safety.
- Accidental and preventive maintenance of the machines and installation;
- Optimisation of the entire installation;
- Maintenance of buildings and green area;
- You contribute to a good overview of the warehouse;
- You follow the process parameters of the installation and the process on a daily basis.
Our partner is a full service company located in Lummen. You can contact them for powder coating of metals.
- You are in possession of a higher degree in Electromechanics
- You are motivated to work mainly independently
- You are technically skilled and have knowledge of electricity, mechanics and pneumatics
- You have experience in maintenance
- You have a sense of initiative
- You are flexible in terms of working hours
- You work accurately and have an eye for safety
- You can read and understand Dutch
- You have a driving licence B.
There is a flexible interpretation of the number of working hours and working time. You work in an automated and pleasant working environment. You receive a salary package in line with the market.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.