This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
HVAC Service Sales Engineer
- A challenging work environment where you get the chance to fully develop your talent
- An attractive salary package including incentives, complemented by a company car, hospitalisation insurance and extra-legal benefits
- As part of your on-boarding, you will receive specific training to be fully up to speed with our techniques
- An open-door policy
- The necessary education and training to help you develop and perform your job optimally
- Achieving commercial objectives and planned commercial targets
- Managing the existing customer portfolio, expanding it further and generating turnover increase
- Active prospection and recruitment of new orders for Service services
- Being able to translate the customer's wishes into a tailor-made proposal
- Close cooperation with the other Sales and Service colleagues
- Give presentations where appropriate including about our services
- You are solution and cross selling oriented and think along with the customer and how we can best serve them.
- The Service Sales Representative reports to the Business Unit Manager Benelux
Our client provides products, services and solutions that increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs of buildings for more than one million customers. From more than 500 locations in 150 countries, they are a leading provider of equipment and services for building management, HVAC, refrigeration and security installations.
Within HVAC, they supply standard factory products to customised or total solutions, from initial design to realisation and a guaranteed service. As a manufacturer and installer, the HVAC department has extensive expertise mainly in semi-industrial refrigeration and utilities. The Service department plays an important role in ensuring that they can guarantee the quality of HVAC installations for their customers through the right work and applications.
- Preferably you have completed a technical education and have an affinity with HVAC and refrigeration technology (chillers, heat pumps, cooling towers, etc.)
- Experience in Sales or Account Management in a (cooling) technical environment with service and maintenance contracts
- You are enthusiastic about innovative techniques and know how to convey this to customers
- You have strong communication and listening skills and know how to position yourself as a real sales business partner towards customers
- Tight deadlines and challenging targets are not new to you and you know how to plan efficiently
- Enterprising and pro-active attitude, both internally and externally
- You are a real team player with a healthy dose of humour
- You can express yourself fluently in writing and orally in Dutch and French. A good knowledge of English is a plus