This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a service manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the after sales department.
- Ensure that service contracts are reviewed and followed up.
- Planning and following up service assignments.
- Thinking along to new technologies (such as augmented reality).
- Acting in a customer-oriented manner.
Together with our client, a dynamic SME within automation solutions, we are looking for a service manager. Their field of expertise is within robotics and process automation for both end customers and machine builders.
In doing so, they go through all phases of the project: from design, feasibility study, testing, optimisation, maintenance, repair and training.
As a service manager, you:
- A technical degree with a background in electromechanics, automation or electronics.
- Experience in after sales, this can be as a work planner, service manager or similar.
- Knowledge of Solidworks or Inventor.
- Leadership skills.
Are you interested in this position, but don't know if the 100% suits you? Please contact us and we can look at the possibilities together!
email@example.com or on 09 241 87 96.
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- A salary package depending on your experience.
- Company car.
- GSM and Laptop.
- The opportunity to set up a service department.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.