This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service manager HVAC
- An immediate and permanent contract with our client
- Continuous internal training to broaden your Business Intelligence
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- An attractive salary, depending on your knowledge and/or experience
- A nice package of fringe benefits (car, mobile phone, meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance)
- You look after customer interests and associated service contracts
- You motivate your employees (team of +/- 10 people) in order to optimally use their competences, skills and know-how and work as a well-functioning service department
- You coordinate and organise the various activities within the Service Department (planning & quality)
- You think along and take initiative to make the organisation more performant and efficient
- You stay abreast of evolutions/developments within the field so that your credibility is strengthened and the services offered are continuously based on updated knowledge
- You will report directly to the board and be part of a management team
Our client is the point of contact for cooling, heating and air conditioning systems in the tertiary sector. They provide a complete service; from advice, delivery and installation to maintenance and service.
- You hold a technical bachelor's or master's degree or are equivalent through experience
- You are a flexible, driven person with a commercial attitude
- You know how to motivate and value good cooperation and team spirit
- You have experience within a technical - service-related function
- Good knowledge of Dutch & French, both oral and written is necessary
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.