This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenge in a growing SME with a young, professional team where personal initiative and team spirit are encouraged and valued.
- You will have the freedom to shape your job further and will be given the tools to continue your education. You will be rewarded through a competitive salary in function of your expertise, complemented by a smartphone, laptop, company car and accompanying fuel or loading card.
- A sliding hourly schedule, a casual atmosphere and 12 extra ADV days come with it. A strong welcoming path is waiting for you where necessary support and training is provided.
In the job of service engineer, you are responsible for the correct execution and handling of implementations of telephony and Unified Communications projects at customers.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will program and configure both hardware (VoIP) and software (UC, call accounting...) and perform installation at the customer's premises.
- You will install upgrades and be responsible for making interventions and maintaining hardware.
- You will diagnose and repair faults of both hardware and software.
- You do the preparation of new installations by carrying out a thorough and correct site survey
- You advise customers and propose the best possible solution in line with their needs and wishes.
- If necessary, you will be deployed as technical support for the service desk.
- You will report directly to the service manager.
Our client is a player with 25 years of expertise in communication optimisation for Voice, video and chat.
For the vacancy of Service Engineer IT, you are a perfect match if:
- You preferably hold a relevant bachelor's degree.
- You have a basic knowledge of communication-related hardware and software.
- You have knowledge of VoIP and data networks. A first experience with Alcatel-Lucent telephony solutions is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and fluent in a word of French and English.
- You communicate clearly and can act proactively.
- Perfectly combine your technical knowledge with a pronounced customer orientation
- You are planned and demonstrate a sense of responsibility.
- You can work accurately and put quality first.
- You are a team player.
Besides this knowledge, we attach great importance to the company culture. Do you doubt whether this vacancy fully fits your IT backpack? Just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org 09/235 11 00 and together we will see where we can help you further.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.