This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service Engineer Solar Panels
Our client specialising in photovoltaic installations is looking for a Service Engineer.
What can you expect?
- You will work for a company that respects the environment and values sustainability.
- You will have a clerical contract.
- a gross monthly salary in line with the market
- a work vehicle
- a net expense allowance
- meal vouchers of 6 euro
- hospitalisation and group insurance
- You will work in a 40-hour week giving you 12 ADV days annually.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact us.
Even if you are in doubt but would like to know more, I would like to hear from you!
03/750 28 80
As a service engineer you will:
- performing corrective and preventive maintenance on photovoltaic installations, both on the ground and on roofs
- operate the installations remotely with existing remote monitoring tools (scada systems)
- troubleshooting the electrical, mechanical and communication systems
- writing reports on the interventions you carry out
- always follow the safety guidelines when performing the work
This international company specialises in installing and maintaining photovoltaic installations. They do this for professional clients and investment companies. Numerous roofs of large companies in the industry are covered with solar panels from them. This company values sustainability and respect for the environment. To strengthen their team, they are looking for a service engineer.
In order to do this job well, you should ideally recognise yourself in the following.
- You enjoyed a technical education.
You have 1 year of experience, school leavers with a bachelor's degree are also eligible.
- You have a good understanding of construction methods and processes.
- You can read electrical plans.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- You are willing to travel within Flanders (mainly Antwerp region) and occasionally southern Netherlands.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.