This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service engineer security
- A contract of indefinite duration
- A good basic salary, complemented with a range of interesting benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, company car with fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, tablet
- After 3 years of service you will also receive hospitalisation insurance
- You have 20 days leave with 6 ADV days and after 5 years in service you build up extra seniority leave
- The opportunity for further development, and possibly a role where you can use your experience to manage, challenge and inspire colleagues
- You are part of an enthusiastic and driven team
- Apero on Friday!
- After internal and external training you strengthen the technical team
- You are responsible for the installation and maintenance of intrusion detection, fire protection, camera surveillance and access control
- You also carry out more complex and technically challenging projects
Our client is an SME with a good name in the market. They focus on intrusion protection, fire detection, camera surveillance and access control. The culture is one of no-nonsense communication where a good atmosphere is important. For example, every Friday there is an apero and everyone sits down together. Moreover, they are very easy to reach.
- You have a technical degree (electricity, electronics, ...) but above all common sense
- Working in a waiting system does not scare you off
- You have a good knowledge of systems such as Cooper, Notifier, Texecom, CDVI and Milestone
- You are in possession of the certificate of the Law Tobback 'Installation & Maintenance'.
- You are in possession of a blank certificate of good conduct and morals
- You have a driving licence B
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.