This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service Engineer Pumps
- Attractive salary with meal vouchers, commuting allowance and 12 Adv days annually
- After 6 months, company car and mobile phone + group and hospitalisation insurance
- Training in our company and in our factories in Germany
You are responsible for inspections, overhaul and repair of pumps in our workshop in Wavre or at our customers' premises mainly in Flemish Brabant, Brussels and Wallonia.
Our client offers high-quality products and first-class customer service. It designs, plans, advises, optimises, installs, repairs and maintains your system according to your requirements. They are active in many sectors and applications. Whether pumps, valves, service (service, repair, maintenance) or automation solutions: the application possibilities are endless.
- You have a bachelor's degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of pumps (centrifugal) is an advantage
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French
- Knowledge of English and German is an asset
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You consider customer service of paramount importance
- You are eager to learn
- You are willing/able to work qualitatively, result-oriented and efficiently
- You have a "problem solver" attitude
- You are communicative
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.