This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service engineer - medical equipment
What can you expect?
- A gross salary based on your education, relevant experience and commitment level
- Company car + fuel card
- Laptop and mobile phone
- A net expense allowance
- Hospitalisation insurance (DKV)
- Group insurance
- Purchasing power premium
- A team of convivial colleagues!
For this position, you will be responsible for hands-on technical support on various devices in a given product segment.
This could include instrument washers, car washers, endoscope washers,...
You are responsible for:
- installation of new keypads
- maintenance (both preventive and curative)
- follow-up of maintenance contracts
This dynamic company is an established player in the world of medical technology and devices.
They provide consulting, sales, integration, training and technical support to hospitals and medical practices.
For this position, we expect the following:
- You have a technical education, preferably within electromechanics
- You are independent
- Experience within the medical sector is a plus
- You are fluent in NL, EN and a fair bit of FR
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.