This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
HVAC Service Engineer
- Education and training on the field
- Scope for development and a varied job in a future-oriented company
- An attractive salary package, depending on your experience and competences
- A 38-hour week
- You are responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and start-up of industrial burners, steam boilers, technical oil boilers and heating installations.
- You are responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC installations
- You carry out interventions on the basis of the technical dossier
- You check the compliance of the heating and HVAC installations
- You detect and repair malfunctions
- You record the data and pass this information on to the relevant department
Our client is a family business with more than 20 years of experience in heating, electricity, air conditioning, plumbing and ventilation.
They develop customised sustainable solutions for their customers with the aim of increasing living comfort.
- You are in possession of a GI and Cedicol certificate
- You work accurately
- You are eager to learn and motivated
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You are stress resistant and flexible
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.