This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service Engineer Harbour Cranes
Do you have a passion for engineering & show interese in harbour cranes? Then you are at the right vacancy.
In fact, our client is looking for a Service Engineer for the Antwerp Port, Ghent and Zeebrugge region.
What can you expect?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Pay according to knowledge, qualification and experience
- An equipped van (for work use only)
- Extras: daily allowance, group insurance, eco-cheques, compensation for standby duty
- An environment with plenty of training to make you a true specialist.
As a Service Engineer for the Antwerp Port, Ghent and Zeebrugge region, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- Maintenance and repair of harbour cranes
- Analysing and troubleshooting complex mechanical, hydraulic and electrical problems
- Perform thorough technical inspections to detect potential problems early.
- Preparation of reports after each client visit on work done and recommendations.
Our client located in Antwerp specialises in sales and maintenance on a range of harbour machinery/cranes mainly in port regions (Antwerp Port, Ghent and Zeebrugge).
As a Service Engineer, you will meet the following requirements:
- You have demonstrable knowledge of hydraulics, electricity and mechanics.
- You have knowledge of CAN bus or other bus systems.
- You are flexible in working environments and conditions, with no fear of heights.
- You are open to on-call duties
- You are willing to obtain a VCA (VOL) certificate if you do not already have one.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
Contact me: +32 472 02 85 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.