This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service Engineer - Flame & Gas Detection Systems
- Open-ended contract
- A salary package put together based on your education, knowledge and experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance and necessary work tools
- There is an informal work culture with a strong focus on personal development
- Our client encourages your continued growth through training through LinkedIn Learning, workshops and courses
- An exciting, varied job with great autonomy and responsibility awaits you in their dynamic team, where there is room for initiative and self-development
- Solid local SME structure within an international organisation that allows to be the face of an established and recognised value in the industry with a very broad offer, strong innovative character and high-quality equipment
- After thorough training, you will be responsible for the maintenance and commissioning of new gas detection systems, including in the chemical, petrochemical, food and pharmaceutical industries for your region
- In doing so, you carefully consider all applicable procedures within the ISO9001-2015 quality system
- You are the technical point of contact for our customers within your region and ensure a good translation of their needs to the sales and project team
Our client is a subsidiary of a German group. Over more than 100 years, they have grown into a group that is a global leader in the field of developing and manufacturing products and systems related to respiratory technology and gas detection, both in the medical and industrial environment. Founded in 1889, our client is an international concern in medical equipment and safety technology. It employs more than 16,000 people worldwide. They are represented in more than 190 countries and in more than 50 countries with their own sales and service organisation. Their equipment is used in hospitals, in industry, and in fire and police services. Its success is based on a value-oriented corporate culture around four themes: cooperation with customers, employee expertise, continuous innovation and quality excellence. Our client values humanity and values.
- You enjoyed a higher technical education, preferably bachelor in electronics or equivalent through experience
- Looking back on several years of relevant work experience is definitely a plus
- Technically and organisationally, you are very strong
- You can prioritise and work very accurately
- Besides being customer-oriented and contactable, you are highly driven
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French
- Knowledge of English is an asset
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- You are a real team player, personality is definitely an asset
- You are in possession of a valid type B driving licence
- You are willing to work in the region of Flemish and Walloon Brabant - East Flanders
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.