This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service Engineer Benelux
- A nice challenge with a lot of attention for the team atmosphere
- Full-time and permanent employment with our client
- Telephone and laptop
- Attractive salary package, depending on your education and/or experience
- 20 holiday days & 12 ADV days on an annual basis
Maintenance/repair of crushers,screening machines, pumps, etc.
- Close cooperation with external/internal sales colleagues to ensure the follow-up of construction sites & materials
- Closely follow the safety instructions
- Monthly meetings at our headquarters
Our customer offers a comprehensive product and service programme in the field of conveyor systems and plastics technology in Northern Europe. Within the department in question, the emphasis is on process-supporting products, such as pumps, stationary crushers and screening machines. For more than 60 years they have been developing solutions to problems in various industries. In doing so, their high quality requirements and the long-standing cooperation with their customers are paramount. With branches in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, our customer is able to meet its customers' demands for innovative solutions and services.
- You are in possession of a bachelor degree or a technical degree in Electromechanics
- Experience as a technician in electromechanics-pneumatics-hydraulics is necessary
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
- You are willing to do standby duty
- You like to immerse yourself in the technicality of our products
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch
- Knowledge of French is an advantage
- You are in possession of a valid driving licence B
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.