This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A permanent employment contract
- Meal vouchers
- A fully equipped company car
- A laptop and a mobile phone
- Remuneration in relation to experience and knowledge
- Group insurance
- You are responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of machines at customers' premises
- You draw up (together with the planning manager) an annual maintenance schedule for all clients
- You set up the maintenance procedures for the various machines and regularly update this documentation
- If necessary, you offer telephone support to customers in the event of breakdowns
Our client has been active in machine tools for 30 years. They strive for the highest possible level of knowledge, accessible service and excellent after-sales service. In order to optimise the level of knowledge at all times, every technician starts in the office and training courses are regularly offered in Germany.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in electromechanics or can provide relevant work experience
- You have knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- You can read and interpret an electrical plan
- Experience with machines and/or machining for the windows and doors industry is an asset
- You have knowledge of IT (network settings - backup)
- You have a driving licence B
- You have a customer-friendly, independent and flexible attitude
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.