This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract of unlimited duration.
- You will be part of a close-knit team and can count on solid support from colleagues in other departments.
- You can work in a pleasant and light work environment with a brand new workshop and office in Pelt.
- If necessary, additional training is provided.
- Well-being at work is a high priority.
- Solid salary package with benefits.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- You will help build the equipment (Pelt) and ensure its correct installation at our customers (throughout Belgium).
- You will ensure that our equipment is always working in tiptop condition thanks to periodic and occasional maintenance.
- You identify potential areas for improvement and know how to communicate them to the design team in a structured way.
- You will provide internal reporting and administration of installation, maintenance, interventions and deliveries.
- You speak to customers in a friendly, clear and commercially correct manner.
- You will work on the expansion of a production line.
- You will support the R&D team by building prototypes and test rigs.
5 driven, enthusiastic entrepreneurs stumbled upon an interesting business opportunity last year, based on their own experience. They joined forces and are now at the beginning of a great adventure with a brand new workshop and office in Pelt. Their start-up company is part of a sustainable and ecological concept and combines strong USPs such as bio-products, local entrepreneurship, technological challenges and innovation.
- You have an education in electromechanics, design and production technology, mechanical design,... or equivalent through experience.
- You have experience with PLC with a view to troubleshooting existing programming.
- You can read and/or prepare an electrical diagram.
- Initial professional experience is a plus, definitely not a must.
- You are hands-on and stress-resistant.
- You have a flexible mindset and realise that in a small business, you take on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch. English and/or French is an asset.
- Driving licence B is required.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.