This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenging job in a family and pleasant environment
- The opportunity to become an expert in your field
- Internal training and upgrading where necessary
- A competitive salary package, complemented by a company car (van)
- A very flexible schedule
- No standby duty
- No weekend work
As a Service Engineer, you are responsible for preventive and curative maintenance on lift lifts, as well as diagnosing and resolving faults.
Our client has been a leading company in diagnostic air conditioning and tyre service equipment for the automotive sector for decades.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Electromechanics/Electronics or can provide relevant work experience
- You are strong in Electronics and Electricity
- Fault analysis on printed circuit boards sounds like music to your ears
- You have knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.