This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Very varied and challenging job
- Career opportunities
- Correct salary adjusted to knowledge and experience
- Installation, service, maintenance and repair of machines at customers' premises.
- You are always with different people and work on many different types of machines.
- You analyse the situation thoroughly and then decide what needs to be done.
Our client is an SME in the region of Ronse, active in distribution, maintenance and repair of machines. They have been around for 25 years and currently employ 7 people including 4 service engineers. In addition, they also have 2 subcontractors who continuously work for them and they also rely on a few service engineers abroad. The company has a very flat structure where everyone is easily approachable, including the manager. They are active in the BeNeLux.
Experience as a service engineer, preferably within mechanical engineering
- You read electrical schematics easily
- You are a planter who likes to work independently
- You always think logically and act in a customer-oriented way
- You have strong electrical knowledge, but also know how to solve mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic problems
- You don't mind spending the night abroad once in a while (BeNeLux)
Are some of the above not in your field of expertise and you hesitate to respond? Don't be put off by this and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or 09 365 26 33.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.