This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenging position in a flourishing company
- The opportunity to gain international experience
- Being supported by a company with many years of experience in conveyor belts and systems
- A competitive salary complemented by extra-legal benefits
- Preparation of the works
- Assembling and installing mechanical conveyors (disassembling and relocating)
- Making adjustments for machine connections
- Assisting with the start-up and tuning of alignments and interfaces
- Supervision and management of external workers
- Communication with the customer team
- Always working on location (projects can last 1 to 2 weeks at the same client)
- 50% abroad (mainly Belgium, Netherlands, France)
- On average 100 nights a year away from home
Our client has been integrating conveyor systems and line management into its customers' production halls for more than 70 years. With perfect integration of machines and conveyors, they strive for the most optimal line operation, resulting in high efficiency and increased production capacity.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanics
- Being able to read sufficient layout drawings and detailed drawings
- Experience with mechanical assembly
- You fine-tune as thoroughly as possible
- You have knowledge of NL - FR - ENG
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.